We back ‘cool’ and sustainable community projects
Deciding to take a positive and proactive attitude and looking to make someone’s day are core values at Stinson Air. We apply this approach every day across our close community of colleagues, clients, contractors and suppliers.
We’re also committed to extending a hand to the broader community and are long term supporters of a range of great events and initiatives over the years, including:
- Telethon Trek
- WA Variety Bash
- World Vision – our team is helping two sponsored World Vision children and their communities build a better life
- Lions Club Children’s Special Day Out
- ‘Movember‘ and a range of other Rotary Club and Heart Foundation sponsored events
- St Vincent de Paul CEO sleep out an annual event to raise awareness and funding to support homeless people
- Purple Bra day – we have a large anual fundraising day and lots of fun every year for this great cause.
- The HIA Charitable Foundation (HIACF) we donated the air conditioning system for the 2015 HIA Charitable Foundation Home built by Dale Alcock Homes